Preview is for VISUAL INSPECTION ONLY and is strongly encouraged prior to auction participation. Before planning to preview, it is best to first contact the facility where the asset is located. Auctions that have a preview option will state as such in the listing and will provide the location name, address, preview hours, and telephone number.
· When you arrive, you must identify yourself to yard personnel and wait for yard personnel to escort you.
· You are not permitted in the yard without an authorized yard escort. You may not enter ANY Gates without yard personnel accompanying you.
· You may only view assets currently at auction. No exceptions will be made for assets not actively listed.
· Vehicles will not be tested for Run and Drive status during Preview.
Yard personnel can only show the vehicle by:
· Opening hood and trunk
· Opening vehicle doors
· Allow visual inspection ONLY
During preview, you are not permitted to:
· Enter the vehicle
· Start the vehicle
· Drive the vehicle
· Touch engine parts
· Touch or handle interior components (i.e. gears, locks, power buttons, foot pedals, etc.)